Monday 4 April 2011

Eating my curds and whey....

What did I have for dinner last night? A cup of tea and a cupcake. Ok - two cupcakes. 
What did I have for breakfast? Two pieces of white toast and a very sugary cup of tea. 
What will I buy on my way to work? A hot dog from my favourite bakery.
For lunch? Subway if I'm really good, but most likely McD's.
Dinner tonight is out of my control, as I'll have to eat whatever is at work. Which is never healthy.
It usually consists of lots of potato, next to no veges and gravy of some sort.


I have a pantry full of all this weird healthy grain stuff. Quinoa, hulled millet, linseed, pumpkin seeds.. I never eat any of it. But I had good intentions when I bought it. 
Hmmm... gotta run, my hotdog man is calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment